Monday, December 22, 2008

What is the thinking of a fresher..???



Everything starts from the scratch and the expansion depends upon the strategy and attitude....

This is the saying I have been listening from the last at least 15 years(.. in my short life of just 24 yrs...) as far I can recollect my memory. But every time I think about this for my career I come to a halt after 10mins only..I don't know whether I am the only one who is thinking this or every unemployed person thinks the same.

But this is for sure everybody comes to this point in life when he needs to think whether he is been going towards the right path or just wandering into the dark field.. and this is the real scenario for me now a days...I may be like an awkward, clumsy person at the moment but this is not only my story.. every fresher (.. or more specifically unemployed youth..) is like this only..

I have a vast list when it comes to friends and let me tell all of you most of them are either unemployed or having a non-relevant job in the hand which does not pay enough for their living..but I know this is just a matter of time..as is the saying..
every dog has its day..aur hum to fir bhe insaan hain..
(means..and after all we are the homosapiens..)


Lets get cheered up as new year is coming and it will bring good fortune for all of us...:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a fresher and I am proud of it...

Unknown said...

wow!i mean its amazing..........at such a young age u have got such a high level of thinking....i am sure for one thing - u will definitely rise to great heights one day. my best wishes with u.may god bless u.

ADMISSION COUNSEL said...

very good thoughts, keep up the good work..........india ki jai ho

Cheats S30SCI Movie said...

I really like to reading your post ..interesting