Friday, November 21, 2008

What is important for a job??



After doing my MCA with flying colors along with qualifying GATE in IT with 90 percentile, I thought 2008 will be better for me...okay in case of job, if not in everything...but the scenario changed from bad to worse(..nd I fear it may become worst..), I didn't even got a single interview call despite using naukri,monster,chetnas and many more..Then started the rounds of companies from one to another...And believe me, this wasn't a good idea at all...

Till this time, my training also got completed and I seriously needed the job..and here starts the real drama..I started calling friends, relatives, links( bros' mates, uncles ) and every sort of JOIN I can...I got call for 1 interview only(...so does anybody really cares????) ..nd I didn't make it..:-((

So, the bigger question is what the recruiters want??? A full scaled resume full of techie skills??? Experience??(and fresher will do what to get this??) References???

When it comes to call a person for interview, the candidate having reference is always preferred...what about us who work hard to kill papers, GATE, written tests???

Believe me, many of mine friends are in job..and the reason they have better references....

Now all of u will think what a crap it is..why I am sharing this??
My verdict will be...
Leave studies, Go out...and make good references
..
they will help you in getting a good job much more than your studies..:-)

and if u get one, tell me too..:-))

1 comment:

SOMIA said...

hiz:plzz visit my bolg then i click your add alsooo when you click mine and post a comments on my bolgg i will visit your side aur bolg promiss
www.nf2011.blogspot.com
www.pakinewz4u.blogspot.com
my yahoo id is
sanagmi22@yahoo.com